Monday, November 26, 2012

Interlude : )

Warning: This Will Be Very Short. That's Why It's An Interlude. : ) Anyways, Enjoy . ♡

    " Did You Find Anything Yet? "

    " No, Not Yet. " Jasmine  Responded Feeling Kinda Defeated. " Maybe I'm Spelling It Wrong."

    " Here Try This One. " Jon Jon Replied Handing Her A Piece Of Paper With Another Name On It.

    Jasmine Deleated What She'd Typed And Then Typed The New Name In The Search Box And Hit Enter. This Time Lots Of Pictures, Videos, And Other Things Popped Up. Jasmine Covered Her Mouth In Shock. She Couldn't Believe Her Eyes. She Hesitantly Clicked On An Image Of The Woman Without Makeup And Instantly Noticed Resemblence. Their Facial Structure, Eyes, And Nose Looked Almost Exactly Alike. "Could This Be Real? Could This Really Be Her? " She Went Back To Her Search Results Then Clicked The Wikipedia Link And Began To Read The Information Then Shook Her Head In Shock.

    " Jon Jon, I Think I Found Her. " Jasmine Stated Through A Shaky Voice.

    Jon Jon Walked Over And Stared At The Computer. He Rubbed His Eyes A Few Times To Make Sure That They Weren't Deceiving Him. The Room Fell Quiet For About 5 Minutes While Jonathan Read Over The Information That Jasmine Had Pulled Up. He Rubbed His Chin In Disbelief Then Finally Broke The Silence.

    "Yoo, This Is Crazy!! Jass, She Looks Just Like Us! " Jon Jon Stated Raising His Voice.

    " I Know Right! I Can't Believe I Never Noticed The Resemblence Before. Like Damn, I've Met Her, Seen Her On Tv, Everything And I Never Paid Attention To The Fact That We Share The Same Facial Features. I Can't Believe This. I Have To Call Mom. "

    Jasmine Dashed Down The Hall And Into Her Room. She Grabbed Her Phone Off The Bed And Quickly Dialed Her Moms Number. She Paced Back And Fourth Waiting On Her Mom To Pick Up And When She Finally Did Jassmine Couldn't Contain Her Excitement.

    " MOM! I FOUND HER! I FOUND HER! ME AND JON JON FOUND HER! "

    " Found Who Jasmine? And Stop Yelling In My Ear."

    " I Found HER Mom. You Know Who I'm Talking About. " The Line Got Quiet For A Second As Jasmine Hesitated To Tell Her Mom The Rest.

    " I Found Her Mom. And She's Nicki Minaj. "

Sooo, Who Do You Think Jasmine And Jonathan Are? How Are They Related To Nic? Leave Comments Below.  : ) New Chapter Tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going need you to update cause ................. -proud_of_nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that those are Nicki's kids, or maybe long lost syblings……

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y u playing?! Post a real chapter ASAP I think I know who jasmine might be to Nic

    ReplyDelete