Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chapter 4: Retaliation

( Nicki )

    I Woke Up To The Feeling Of Pain In My Head And My Vision Was Kinda Foggy. " Where Am I? " Then I Remembered ... JACOB!

" Candi! Candi! " I Called Out In A Whispering Voice Just In Case That Pussy Jacob Was Near. I Felt Around The Cold Floor With My Feet To See If I Could Feel Her Body. I Couldn't See Much. There Hung Only One Light Which Was In The Middle Of The Room. It Didn't Help Much. The Light Was Dim And Swinging Back And Forth Only Giving The Room A Flicker Of Light. I Figured We Were In A Basement Of Some Abandoned Building Because It Was Cold, Damp, And I Was Sitting On Concrete.

" Nicki! NICKI!! " I Heard A Panic Whisper Call From Near By. Trying To Guide Myself Toward Her I Listened And Crawled In The Direction Of Her Voice.

" Can, It's Me Nicki. Follow My Voice. "

    Only After A Couple Of Seconds My Knees Began To Hurt. Maybe Because Of The Hard Ground Or The Way I Was Crawling. It Took Me A While To Find Her Because I Kept Falling On My Stomach. My Hand Were Still Tied Behind My Back.

" Candi, Are You Ok?? "

    She Sobbed A Little As She Laid Her Head On My Shoulder.

" No Nicki I'm Not. What If .... You Know .... Jacob Finishes Us Off? I'm Pretty Sure Ole Dude Mad From When I Bit A Plug Into His Arm. "

" Girl, Don't Think Like That! I Know Faree On His Way To Come Get Us! He Could Never Let No One Hurt Me Right? He's My Prince Charming. "

--------------------------

( Safaree )

" D-Boy WHAT THE FUCK! Does Rome Know Where They Are Or Not? Because I'll Shut The Whole City Down If I Have To. "

" Woah! SB Calm Down ! Rome Just Sent The Info My Way. Now Make A Left Right Here. "

" Mannn D-Boy! I Can't Just Calm Down. He Got My Heart In His Hands! "

" Yo SB Clear Yo Fucking Head! You Acting Like A Little Bitch And Shit. You Can't Go In There With This Kind Of Emotion Cuz If You Do You Gone Be The Motherfucker That Gets Killed."

" Yea Nigga. You Right. But Cool The Fuck Out With That Bitch Word. Now Where They At D-Boy? '

" Right Here Nigga. Turn The Lights Off And Park Right Here! "

" Wait... Is That The Crack House That KK Used To Sell Out Of? " I Questioned Realizing That I Had Seen This Place Before

" Yea It Is. Now SB Load The AK! It's Time To Wet These Niggas The Fuck Up! "

" Iight! Now D We Rocking This Thing All The Way Out! We Ain't Leaving Unless We Got The Girls. So That Means Get Prepared To Leave. Dead Or Alive. "

" I Feel You SB! Now Lets Go. " D-Boy Demanded As They Walked Towards The Building.

-----------------------------

( Nicki )

" Can ... Do You Hear That? "

" Yea Nicki. I Think They Coming Back.. But Look Nic, I Think I Felt A Door Back Over Where I Was When I Was Laying Down. We Gotta Get Back Over There! But Hurry Hurry, The Footsteps Are getting Closer. "

" Candi I Am ! " I Cried Out In A Frustrated Voice. " My Knees Hurt From This Concrete. "

" I Know Girl. I Know, But We Gotta Make It To That Door. These Niggas Crazy. I Think Jacob Fucked Up In The Head Forreal Forreal. Shit! "

" What's Wrong Can? You Ok? "

" Yea. I Just Hit Something. Wait, It's The Door! "

" Open It Candi! "

" I Am! "

    Candi Had To Twist Her Body All The Way Around.

" Hurry ! I Hear Them Opening The Door! "

" Onika! I'm Trying! It's Hard Trying To Open A Door Backward With Your Hands Tied. Damn. !

    I Heard A Loud "THUMP" Noise. I Guess It Was Candi's Body Hitting The Floor.

" The Door Is Open ! "

" YESS! " I Replied. Just As Candi Got Through The Door And I Was Half Way In I Felt The Back Of My Hair Being Violently Being Yanked.

" BITCH! You Thought You Could Hide From Me? " Jacobs Voice Boomed In My Ear

    I Felt A Stinging Sensation From His Hand Across My Face And I'm Pretty Sure It Left A Mark.

" Candi !! Close The Door ! Hurry! " I Cried Out In One Last Attempt To Save My Friend But It Was Too Late. Jacob's Little Helper Was Already Dragging Her Out. Just Then Shots Came Raining In Through The Door. Jacob Pistol Whipped Me Which Caused Me To Fade Out. Soon I Couldn't Hear The Sound Of Bullets As My Body Slowly Fell To The Floor. It Was Like I Was Going Deaf. I Saw Jacob Shooting Back But I Didn't Have Enough Strength To See Who He Was Shooting At. A Part Of Me Hoped That It Was SB Because I Wanted To Be Rescued But Another Part Of Me Hoped It Wasn't Him Because I Didn't Want Him At Risk Of Getting Shot.

    Right Before My Vision Gave Out I Saw Jacob Falling To The Ground On The Side Of Me. He Looked Right Into My Eyes As I Looked Right Into His. His Once Beautiful Hazel Eyes Fading To A Dark Bottomless Pit Of Brown. He Opened His Mouth And With What I Would've Thought Was His Last Breath He Raised His Pistol And ...

" POW!! "

     Okay So I Hope You Like The Chapter! Sorry It Was So Short But My Next Chapter Will Make Up For That ! Umm, I Didn't Get As Many Comments As I Would've Liked On The Last Chapter But I Got A Lot Of Views So I Thank Y'all For That ! Shout Out To The People Who Faithfully Read My Story, The People Who Leave Comments And The People Who Follow This Blog. I Love You Guys ! <3 And Last But Not Least Shout Out To My Love Butt Tashiana ( @she_emotionless ) For Helping Me With This Chapter! Leave Comments/ Feedback Below ! 

                                                                                Xoxo- De'Wanna ( @BeamMeUp_Barbie ) 

4 comments:

  1. This fact that you this ended that chapter like that is like plan TORTURE this is going to kill me all night like im going to sit here and be worried like it is real life but i hope he didn't shoot Safaree i really do i love that coon but really goood and i would follow your blog but idk how so yeah -@proud_of_nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If You're On Mobile Scroll Down To The Bottom Of The Page And Under My Picture It Should Say " View My Complete Profile " The You Click The Title Of The Blog Which Is " For The Love Of .... " Then It Should Say Follow This Blog. Just Click That. Or If You're On The Compute My Picture Is On The Right Side At The Top.

      Delete
  2. Um NO! Where's the rest of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :OOO This is unacceptable ! He raised his gun & what ?? I swear fo gawd if he shoot nic or candi we gone have some problems! -YoAmoOnika

    ReplyDelete