Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chapter 3: War

  - Thank You To Everybody That Have Been Reading And Commenting On The Chapters. I Really Appreciate It. : ) You're Feedback And Comments Is The Only Way I'll Know What You Do And Don't Like So Please Continue Leaving Those And Your Suggestions <3 ... Most Of All Enjoy The Chapter.

           ( About 1 Hour And Thirty Minutes Later )

" Knock Knock Knock ! "

" Who Is It? "

" D-Boy! Open The Door. "

" Took You Long Enough Nigga"  Safaree Said As He Opened The Door

" I Had Some Business To Handle First. But I'm Here Now. So What's Good? "

" There's This Problem I Recently Ran Into. And I Need It To Be Taken Care Of Immediately. If You Catch My Drift. " He Replied As He Took A Shot Of GTVodka

" Nigga, Why You Talking In Code? What The Fuck Is Up?"

" Iight Listen ... There's This Pussy Nigga That I Need To Wipe Off The Face Of The Earth. "

" Now You're Talking. " D-Boy Said Rubbing His Hands Together " What'd He Do To You And How You Want This Taken Care Of ? "

" That Doesn't Matter. " Safaree Replied Avoiding The Question. Not Wanting To Talk About What Happened " I Want This Job Done Right ! Clean. No Evidence That He Ever Existed. And I Need It Done Fast. "

    SB Stared Over At D-Boy Who Appeared To Be Deep In Thought. He Poured Him Another Shot As His Phone Began To Vibrate. He Looked At The Screen : " My Heart " Then Placed His Phone Back In His Pocket. " I'll Check It Later. " He Thought To Himself.

" So This Is How We Gone Get This Done. " D Said Breaking The Silence " Imma Call Up My Boy Rome. He Gone Find The Whereabouts Of This Nigga And Have Somebody Watching Him. Eventually Rome Will Give Us The Go And We'll Go Get Dude. Alright? "

" What About The Clean Up? "

" Rome Has This Warehouse Way Back In The Boonies. We Can Use It To Grate Dude Up Then Feed Him To The Pits. Nobody Will Ever Know. " D-Boy Said With A Devious Smile.

SB Stood Up And Gave D-Boy A Dap.

" I'll Hit You Up As Soon As I Get Info On Dude. " D Said Standing Up To Leave.

" Iight Nigga. " He Replied Locking The Door Behind Him

     Safaree Walked In The Bathroom And Splashed Water On His Face. He Was Actually Kinda Nervous About Killing Dude. He Had Had Niggas Killed Before But Killing Dude His Self Was A Whole Different Deal. He Had The Heart. But Could He Stand Going Through Life Knowing That A Man Was Ripped From His Family Because Of Him? " Hell Yea! This Nigga Raped My Fiance' Then Had The Nerve To Show Up At My House. His Life Is Over!! " Safaree Thought To Himself As He Walked Out Of The Bathroom.
    SB Removed His Fitted Then Sat Down On The Bed. He Pulled Out His Phone To See 5 New Messages All From. SB Scratched His Head Then Opened The First Message

My Love: Hi Faree. I Really Miss You. I Wish You'd Come Home.
My Love: I'm Really Sorry About Keeping That From You. I Never Intended To Hurt You Safaree, Please Believe That, I Love You!
My Love: Faree, Please Respond. I Need To Know That Everything's Ok. 
D-Boy: Aye SB, Dude Wasn't Hard To Find At All. We Got One Of Rome's Goons Stalking Out His House Now. I'll Get Back To You With Other Info
My Love: Safaree, Please Text Me Back. Or Call Me! I Need To Hear Your Voice. 

    Safaree Closed His Eyes And Began To Think. He Wasn't Really Mad At Nicki. But He Was Disappointed That She Didn't Tell Him. He Wanted To Go Back Home So Bad, But He Knew He Couldn't Until This Problem Was Solved. He Opened His Eyes And Scrolled Through His Contacts Looking For Nicki's Name. Once He Found It He Sent Her A Text.

SB: Hey Nic. Everything's Fine Over Here. Just Trying To Handle Some Business. How Are You? 
My Love: I'm Ok. I'd Be Better If You Were Here Though. When Are You Coming Home Faree? 
SB: Soon. 
My Love: How Soon Is Soon Safaree? 
SB: Soon Ok. I'm About To Go To Sleep. I'll Talk To You Tomorrow. I Love You.
Nic: :( Ok. I Love You More

----------------------

   
" So Have You Talked To Him Since He Left? " Candi Asked As Her And Nic Sat On The Couch Watching " 27 Dresses "

" Only Through Text. And That Was Very Brief. " Nicki Replied

" He'll Come Around Nic. That Boy Loves You. He'll Be Back Soon. But For Now We Need To Do Something To Get Your Mind Off This. Lets Go Out "

" NO ! That's What Got Me Into The Mess In The First Place. I Refuse To Put Myself In That Predicament Again. If You Wanna Go Out You Better Call TT Or Lauren And Count Me Out. "

" Damn Bitch ! Don't Get All Cocky. I Was Just Making A Suggestion. "

" Well, I'm Fine Can. I'll Stay Here And Watch My Movies. You Don't Have To Stay If You Don't Wanna. "

" You Think I'm Just Gone Leave You Here Alone? Hell No. I'm Good. " Candi Replied Sitting Back Down On The Couch.

" Cool. Well, I Have To Pee. You Want More Popcorn? "

" Naw, I'm Good. " Candi Replied Turning Her Attention Back To The Movie

   Nicki Had Just Returned From The Bathroom When A Loud " BOOM! " Filled The Room.

" What The Fuck Was That ? " Candi Asked Jumping Up From The Couch.

" I Have No ... "

" SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! " The Two Masked Men Yelled A They Entered The Room. Nicki And Candi Both Sat There In Shock As Nicki Slowly Analyzed The Voice. She Jumped Up Realizing Who It Was .

" JACOB?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHY TH... "

" BITCH DIDN'T I SAY SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP? " He Yelled Again Removing A The Gun From His Waist.

    The Other Masked Man Made His Way Over To Nicki And Candi Holding Some Rope And Tape In One Hand And His Gun In The Other. He Tried To Put Tape Over Candi's Mouth But She Bit Him Causing Him To Drop The Rope. She Stood Up And Tried To Kick Him But He Hit Her In The Temple With The Butt Of His Gun Causing Her To Fall To The Floor. Nicki Screamed And Ran Over To Jacob Kicking And Punching Him Like A Mad Woman. He Slapped Her One Good Time Across The Face To Daze Her And Hit Her In The Temple Causing Her To Loose Consciousnesses As Well. Jacob And The Other Man Tied Up Both Nicki And Candi Then Hauled Them Outside To The Truck And Put Them In The Back.

----------------------

  " Who The Fuck Is Calling Me Back To Back Like This? " Safaree Asked Aloud Rolling Over And Grabbing His Phone Off The Night Stand

" Fuck You Blowing Up My Phone For Nigga ? " Safaree Asked Answering The Phone Realizing That It Was D-Boy

" Yo, Get The Fuck Up ! Jacob Got Nicki !! We Gotta Go Now ! "

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY ? " Safaree Yelled Jumping Up

" Nigga ! Jacob Got Nicki And One Of Her Friends ! Lets Go Nigga ! I'm Downstairs. "

    Safaree Jumped Up And Put His Shoes On. He Grabbed His Strap Then Ran Out The Door.

    ( In The Car )

" D-Boy How The Fuck Did Jacob Get That Close To Nicki Without Me Being Informed? " Safaree Questioned With Anger In His Voice " I Should've Been Notified As Soon As That Nigga Got Close To My House ! Don't You Got Somebody Following Him ? "

" Yea Man! But When He Called Me Only Thing He Said Was That He Was On The Move. He Didn't Know Exactly Where He Was Going. " D-Boy Said Kinda Nervous

" So Why Wasn't I Notified As Soon As He Pulled Up To My House ? This Shit Could've Been Prevented D! Now This Crazy Motherfucker Got My Fiance' .. DAMN " Safaree Yelled With All Kinds Of Thoughts Running Through His Mind

" Yo SB, I Called You As Soon As I Found Out ! We Gone Handle This Shit Dog. We Got This ! "

    SB Looked Over At D-Boy And Shook His Head. He Knew He Should've Just Ran Up In That Nigga Crib And Capped Him. " I Should've Never Letft Nicki Alone! FUCK !! WHY AM I SO STUPID ?? " SB Yelled Out

" Calm Down Nigga ! "

" No! I'LL CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN I KNOW MY WIFE IS SAFE AND THIS JACOB NIGGA NO LONGER EXISTS." SB Yelled Out Again As They Pulled Up To Their House. SB Hopped Out The Car Before It Had Completely Stopped Moving. He Ran Up To The Door And Saw That It Was Open. He Walked In The House With His Gun Cocked And D-Boy Right Behind Him.

" NICKI !!!! CANDI ! JACOB !! " Safaree Yelled Out Trying To ee If They Were Still In The House, But It Was Completely Empty

" D-Boy Call Yo Nigga Rome And Ask Him Where The Fuck Jacob Is ! This Nigga Has My Fiance'! You Know What This Means Right? " Safaree Questioned Looking Back At D

" This Means War! " D- Boy Replied

- Okay ! Don't Forget To Leave HONEST Comments And Feedback Below. I'll Write The Next Chapter After I Get At Least 6 Comments ! <3 So, That's Up To You Guys ! Xoxo
                                                                            -DeWanna

2 comments:

  1. Very good chapter I'm mad at you ending it like that now I want to keep reading , I hope my Nika is ok *sigh* post soon barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufdhuesio :||| :(((( Whyyyyyy They Have To Take Them ? Good Chapter Tho Post Soon -@YoAmoOnika ^.^

    ReplyDelete